[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

Doug Clayton dnclayton at wildblue.net
Sat Apr 26 14:22:20 CDT 2008

The "credible measurements" are in.  That's why the GW majority (not
just on this list) is a little freaked out.  The prognosis is dire.
Just give us your odds.  Do you think someone like James Lovelock  or
James Hanson have a one in 5 or a one in a hundred chance of being
right?  You set the odds, load up, give 'er a spin then point that baby
at your head or perhaps your child's head.  Do you really want to take
that chance?     I'm thinkin' its more like 50-50 odds and I'd rather
not do that coin toss because if Lovelock is right, that is a bullet to
the head.

Doug