[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sun Apr 27 18:11:55 CDT 2008

Hi Larry, et al,

Yes, we are in a race, I agree.  We are losing now.  Without a very big effort very soon to combat GW and GCC and the elimination of fossil fuel use, then we will lose altogether.  The climate will race on and eventually "run away" to a place where most of us and most other currently living species will perish.

Sitting on your hands and wondering, still, if I (or the many many 1000s others seeing and saying this) are right or not, .... WON'T DO ANYMORE.