[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone? - RWL part 2.

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 22:36:04 CDT 2008

Hmmm.....

I have heard of this technology, but I always end up wondering just how effective and truly long lasting it is.

I may not agree with the theory of AGW, but if CO2 is the issue, I can't help but wonder about the 2 oxygen atoms attached to that carbon atom - they had to have come from somewhere, and the supply is not infinite.

Greg H.