[Terrapreta] Ice-age anyone?

gordon eliott gordoneliott0 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:14:40 CDT 2008

but PROF R M CARTER is a well respected academic. marine geophysics. a
paleoclimatologist if ever there was one. please take the trouble to look up
his list of papers and reputation.  read the article. his main area of
research has been marine sediment core drilling analysis. he is extremely
well informed on these matters .
you really should not be slagging people off without a little bit of care
and reflection.
best wishes
gordon eliott