[Terrapreta] Charcoal and Salicylic acid

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:10:19 CST 2008

Facinating  Nikolaus
So far I have learned from this site to give my plants a 'spoon full of
sugar' an an asprin occasionally

It would be nice to know what it is doing to the roots and micro /fauna
flora of the soil

So is that about 0. 007% solution?
Can you convert that to aspirin tablets and a 5L watering can for me?:)