[Terrapreta] Lester Brown

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:26:57 CST 2008

Yes I do.
"Isn't it awful" is a game people play to exercise their jaws.

But there is another reason that many don't want solutions.
I am sure I read somewhere that 30? 40%? of the USA population believe
God's  Armageddon would happen within the next 10 years.
I guess they are all looking forward to an air-conditioned heaven.

Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf