[Terrapreta] Biochar offer

Chuck Yokota cyokota at innovativeenergyinc.com
Wed Jan 30 13:57:41 CST 2008

We are developing a gasifier at my company near St. Louis, Missouri.
During the testing phase, we will be producing quite a bit of biochar
from wood, which we are offering free to anyone who will use it as soil
amendment, and who will report their results back to this list.  I
expect this phase will begin in about a month.  The biochar will be
available unpackaged for pick-up by arrangement at our site.  If you
would like it shipped, you will be responsible for packaging costs and
shipping.