[Terrapreta] no instantaneousness = no overnight

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Mon Jun 2 06:35:37 CDT 2008

Hi Francoise,

So, that first sentence you quoted from me does not count.  You count the one I put the "Maybe ... in front of?

Thanks for reading me so correctly.  Ask Dr Steiner or Dr, Lehmann if they were just making up the 290% improvement in plant productivity seen in a single growing season.  Maybe Danny Day exaggerated, too.