[Terrapreta] expansion

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 18:23:46 CDT 2008

Hi Duane,

Re-read carefully ... That was not my estimate of CO2 concentration in the year 2100 AD ...  My estimate of atmospheric CO2 concentration is ~700-800 ppm in 2100 AD, if all humans do NOTHING to reduce CO2, but instead just continue to burn fossil fuels until then.

I also will stick my neck out and do more than estimate, but I will unequivocally say $2108 is exactly $100 more than $2008.

Call me a liar, again, Francoise.

hahahahahha ...