[Terrapreta] tipping point

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 18:57:45 CDT 2008

CO2 has as much to do with TP, as the anoxic zone in the Gulf of Mexico - and all of it is indirect at best.    Yet if I started posting information ( as to how big it currently is, how many species are threatened, how animals have actually died, how it's causing economic problems, and other such stuff ) on a weekly and sometimes daily basis, I would soon be told that it has no place on this list, and they would be right, because all it is doing is talking about it, without actually doing anything about it.

I don't care if you talk about reducing CO2 by the use of TP, especially when the content has some useful value, that allows others to make/use TP - when it doesn't it has no value to the list as a whole.

As for insulting dismissals, it is what it is and if I see someone behaving in such a fashion I call it - at least I don't go around swearing at people on list ( or off ) because I don't agree with them.

( http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hysteria ) 2 : behavior exhibiting overwhelming or unmanageable fear or emotional excess.

>From what I have seen of some people with how they get worked up about AGW, I can in no way call it anything else.

Greg H.