[Terrapreta] First Hello & General Background

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 15 11:28:31 CDT 2008

Thank you Richard.  We have not yet started trials, but I do see great
potential in starting trials by next year at the latest.
Do you believe there is some validity for beginning to apply char to soils
at this point in the season, even though most planting/seeding activities
have already been completed for the season?
Perhaps starting char application in the fall on fallow land might be an
option?  Do you know of any trials that have been undertaken on no-till
farms?

	Lloyd Helferty
	Thornhill