[Terrapreta] What is so bad about global warming?

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 10 12:54:35 CDT 2008

"Can you explain to me any other reasons to be here discussing terra preta? "

You mean things like making better soil so that someone like me might become more independent?

That's my #1 reason, and I know several others that are starting to look into TP, for that very reason.

I would go along way to make soil better so I don't have to rely on artificial chemicals, and along the way if someone who believes in something I don't believe in, wants to pay me to make my soil better, that's fine with me, I'm not going to do anything to stop them.

Why do we have to be here for only the one reason as you suggest?

No one has ever been able to prove to me that global warming is all bad.

Will some negative things happen?    No doubt.

But who is to say that good things will not happen as well?    I would love to see another week or two added to my growing season, and I'm sure that others will too.

Am I going to see it in my lifetime?    Maybe, maybe not.
Am I going to try and make it happen sooner that it will naturally?    No.
Is it going to happen regardless of what I do?    I think so.

Please don't assume that Terra Preta means the same for all people.

Greg H.