[Terrapreta] (correction) Re: New Article

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:47:11 CDT 2008

I should have said something like:

Do you really want to build terra preta into this "proprietary model"? Let
me humbly suggest that, if this happens, terra preta may never be able to
deliver its full promise. Why not? Because *industrial age
* profit is fundamentally rooted in scarcity and not in abundance. *The
struggle now is to apply information age profit-making to agriculture.* I
believe that you are correct in understanding that the movers and shakers of
agri-business are not advancing terra preta. Do you see a beneficial and
benign way to get them to do so?