[Terrapreta] Char made made under pressurized conditions?

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sat Mar 29 20:55:08 CDT 2008

Gerrit and Sean,

I'm thinking a composting reactor and a 12' dia by 100' ag bag. As the air
is pumped into the reactor the gas exiting the reactor (N2, CO2, NH3)
would be stored in the ag bag unitil scrubbed by the charcoal. Of course
after the chemistry was figured out the math for the amount of
compost/reactor gas and charcoal production could be found/matched.

Of course some charcoal on the bottom of the reactor to absorb leached
ammonia.

Best regards,

Jeff