[Terrapreta] Press release: limitations on charcoal as a carbonsink

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon May 5 06:19:27 CDT 2008

Andrew, et al

Everything you wrote below chiding me is correct.  I should hav ebeen more clear about referring to the press release, and not the Wardle article.  I also should have clarified that I was thinking poor CO2 absorption, whereas I talked about C release in this point #4.  you cite below.

See more below in Bold.