[Terrapreta] Char sizes

MFH mfh01 at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 6 03:19:16 CDT 2008

Larry - many thanks for all the excellent photos. Some of your results like
the swiss chard are stunning.

Looks like a small concrete mixer in the background of one of the photos. If
a couple of river stones weighing a few pounds/kilos were added to e load of
char, this should pulverise it nicely in a few minutes.

Do you have any data that compares biomass weight of plants from a char plot
vs from an un-charred plot?

Max H

  _____