[Terrapreta] Your input needed: "Soil health" atRoundtableonSustainable Biofuels

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Mon May 12 08:05:12 CDT 2008

Hi Michael, Max,

Population control is underway in places like China already, right?  Don't they have a two child maximum per couple?  ANd why a precience for girls versus boys I don't know.  Maybe its girls who are better able to manage that "Ban f**cking" rule?  I could suspect this will become more and more of a reality in many places (with military or tyrannical rule).  I think that populations suffering from high mortality rates under food stress do the opposite, however.  Starving people, it seems, can breed themselves right into extinction.  This is one of the "bennies" of living that we in the developed world have given as a gift to the developing world.

What will you and your mate do, if your children were dying of hunger and thirst?