[Terrapreta] why we must relate to cap and trade

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed May 14 11:46:52 CDT 2008

Sean,

I surely agree that taxes can reduce consumption faster than cap-and-trade
and it's important to remember that the consumers are also voters. That is
why I think as I do -- elections.

But my point was not to discuss policy alternatives but to point out that
right now the biochar movement does not have the power of supportive
metrics. I hope that this can be corrected.

hugs,

lou