[Terrapreta] why we must relate to cap and trade

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 09:29:30 CDT 2008

Sean,

The reason hardly anyone responded is because not everyone believes as you do, and even those that do, they probably didn't want to get into another time wasting argument.

Terra Preta has more going for it than just another carbon sink, and I sure that most of us would rather spend our time on all it's aspects than get into another " Is AGW real or not " debate.

Greg H.