[Terrapreta] why we must relate to cap and trade

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 13:34:03 CDT 2008

Great, so let's work on retort construction, because as long as people have to buy that char from someplace else, that's all it's going to be ( all talk and no action ) because all the char in the world, isn't going to help anyone if they have to buy it commercially ( and if plans costs enough money to buy a fairly decent used car then that's going to inhibit people even further ).

This is one case where I honestly believe that hands on work is the only way to truly show people that Terra Preta will help poor soil.

Greg H.