[Terrapreta] Just wondering . . .

Jim Joyner jimstoy at dtccom.net
Sun May 18 19:03:21 CDT 2008

Sean,

I'm not saying that none of this stuff is meaningful or even
uninteresting, it just has nothing to do with TP. Ethanol?  Microwave
ovens? Boilers? Diesel engines? Hemp? Milk? McCain & Obama? breeding
cows? C'mon!

Maybe some of you have nothing else to do. Maybe, if we had a /forum/
(It's simple enough to do), it would be different, then we could carry
on multiple conversations and one could just select what one wants to
hear or discuss. But in a sequential list format we are forced to wade
through tens of emails that have nothing to do with Terra preta (the
list topic, remember?) or the connection is so tenuous so as to be none
existent. Admittedly, I've done my share as I have responded to some of
these off topic messages,  but at best this these are just plain time
consuming, at worst they are rude. I'm not even sure that some here have
any interest in TP at all.

There must be dozens of lists and forums available for such discussions
or, maybe, we could create another list here.

Jim