[Terrapreta] why we must relate to cap and trade

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Mon May 19 07:13:20 CDT 2008

I had a gentleman come to my house yesterday and replace all my light bulbs
with CFCs
(did you know there are 'bright' light and 'soft' light ones?)
Why? I asked
"WE (my employer) gets carbon credits for them. I get $1.50 per bulb."
So far he has done most of the neighbourhood.

He also replaced my shower head with a water saving one.
He was keen to that as he got $8 for everyone of those he replaced
A pity I take baths.