[Terrapreta] Fukuoka - No Till Farming

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:06:12 CDT 2008

Thanks everyone for a great discussion. Interestingly, long ago I read
Fukuoka because I was told that he was "copying the forest." I vividly
recall his "pellets" of seed and manure and somehow, now many years later,
as I was contemplating char, I imagined rolling it into his pellets and
tossing them out across the ground. "Black-balling the earth" doesn't sound
so good though. Please, gimme a better word.

touch the earth and blessed be,

lou

--
http://lougold.blogspot.com